Delivery Assurance Field Rep /Supplier Development
The delivery assurance Field /supplier development rep key responsibility is to address Delivery Assurance risks at suppliers based on business short and mid-term priorities. Focus on improving supplier quality and on time delivery
- Review weekly metrics and Business Units requests for support and prioritize accordingly in support of customers
- Support supplier line of balance, WIP tracking and recovery plan establishment and on site verification. Define and follow associated action plan.
- Help with Quality or Engineering issues between both parties.
- Understand Aerovantix, Supplier Portal, Scorecards, etc. and be able to train suppliers as needed.
- Communicate status to stakeholders
- Support: Lean Events, Assessments, Playbook Roll Out, Supplier Gold Program, Program Reviews
- Assist suppliers with outside processing and sub tier expediting
- Partner with key suppliers to pursue continuous improvement, problem solving, waste elimination with the objective of improving performance to the UTAS business units.
* Implement proactive and reactive strategies and tools (UTAS Supplier Performance Playbook) to drive performance improvements in the supply base.
* Drive problem resolution process at supplier, incl. ability to lead problem solving teams
* Provide supplier quality and delivery oversight, analysis, and performance tracking
* Lead the implementation of quality clinics and supplier gold at suppliers
*Perform capacity assessments at Suppliers on behalf of the UTAS business units.
* Develop and execute action plans to address opportunities in supply base
- experience in a Supply Chain / Quality / Operations environment
- Lean / ACE, lead change/improvement
- product knowledge
- aerospace preferred
- strong communication skills
Candidates ideally will be located on South Coast of UK