Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a DDMS Industrial System Engineer Digital Factory specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
You will join the Industrial System Design and Modelling organization to manage and deliver digital solutions for Industrial Modelling and Simulations (DLMD).
Do you have a passion for manufacturing and have expertise in using Model-Based Design techniques?
Have you experienced the power of Modelling and Simulation in industrial environment?
Are you interested in leading digital factory development and deployment in a high-performance motivated team to deliver industry 4.0 for industrial problems?
As Industrial System Engineer Digital Tools and solutions in Airbus Commercial in Toulouse you will develop methods and solutions to realize efficiency improvements and performance enhancements delivering Industrial Modelling and simulation and Digital Twin.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies journey within Aeronautics industry leader.
Are you ready to take the challenge? Then take the chance and apply now for the next step in your career!
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Secure Digital Solutions definition and delivery for Industrial Modelling and simulation aligned with business needs.
• Support Capability owner to define, specify needs and assess different digital solutions regarding business needs.
• Assess Value and define Key value indicators with relevant stakeholders and process owner.
• Be accountable of delivering digital capability development plan on Time on Cost on Quality.
• Deliver with Capability owner associated operating methods and learning solutions.
• Interface with Digital Operations and DDMS Digital Continuity and IT to grant full integration within digital and business architecture following Airbus Digital Transformation roadmap.
• Secure performance, maturity of the Digital Solutions till Business Operating Support run mode.
• Define competences and skills required with Job owners.
• Report progress and performance.
This role will involve frequent travel for business (once or twice month) in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.