Assembler working on electro-mechanical units to join a growing and vibrant international organisation who are located in Reading.
As an Assembler you will assemble complex and precision electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and final assemblies of slip ring products. You will have a minimum of 3 years experience within a manufacturing environment and excellent soldering skills, be able to use a microscope and have wire and crimping experience.
The position is in an open plan production area with noise levels and dust typically associated with a production environment. PPE will be supplied as required.
General responsibilities of an Assembler
· Work from detailed assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, written specifications and verbal instructions.
· Work to close tolerances, strict inspection standards, and critical operating requirements.
· Preparing wire, crimping, soldering, HF welding, cementing, coating, potting, de-burring, and de-flashing.
· Visually inspect parts and assemblies for defects and dimensions
· Carry out skilled fitting, adjusting, calibrating and aligning to give free action and movement of parts, tolerance fits and operating requirements.
· Select and use hand tools, soldering equipment, jigs, fixtures, testing devices and gauging equipment.
· Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials
Benefits of an Assembler:
· Private Healthcare
· Employee Share Option
· Sick Pay Scheme
· Flexible Benefits Programme
· Profit Share Scheme
If you would like the opportunity to work as an Assembler for a globally recognised company please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.