Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Electronic Assembly Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt.
To assure the quality of the materials and processes used in Airbus Defence and Space (ADS) for electronic products as required in space environment. In support to the business unit projects, this role covers engineering and manufacturing files validations until technological inspections.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• As Materials and Process Engineer, to satisfy internal customers (projects, product teams, manufacturing, procurement, design office, PA....) through the application of materials and processes knowledge of specialist. To assure performance of planned activities, on time and with respect to the governing product assurance requirements.
• To instigate and manage to completion materials and processes selection, development, evaluation and qualification programmes.
• To validate declared materials and processes lists and ensure that adequate materials and processes qualification has been achieved in accordance with projects constraints.
• To present and justify to the final customers the material and processes, and the validation programs that were applied.
• To insure deployment of these material and processes through implementation of the dedicated procedures, specification and all relative justification documents within manufacturing department.
• To validate the design drawing and the manufacturing files in accordance with qualified technologies and processes.
• To validate the technology conformity of the manufactured products, though Mandatory Inspection Point,
• To act as the Materials and Processes manager for one or more project/product teams. As the internal customer interface, resolve all materials and processes issues by using inherent materials and processes. knowledge or by facilitating the engagement of other specialised team members when necessary.
• To participate in risk reviews at all stages of product design, development and manufacture, ensuring that materials and processes risk retirement plans are carried through.
• To review and approve subcontractor/supplier materials and processes documentation. To monitor the technical performance of subcontractors and suppliers and participation to audits.
• To perform Material and Processes follow-up and contractual reviews at subcontractors companies level in support to the Airbus Defence and Space Satellite project teams. An evaluation of subcontractors through audit process can be realised on demand.
• To maintain awareness of developments in the field of materials and processes.
This role will involve travel for business, and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.