FINTEC recruit is seeking a Electronics Hardware Engineer - Team Leader. This is a permanent position based in Derby. There will be travel for regular meetings to other UK site Offices as required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Team Leadership for a team of Electronic Hardware Engineers
- Coaching , work planning and defining engineering solutions
- To cover full hardware lifecycle: from requirements analysis; through design, and unit tests; integrating hardware and acceptance testing
- Create high quality and robust designs
- Fully documenting and recording work products and progress reports
- Contribute towards the investigation and analysis of leading edge development methodologies
Skills and Experience required for the Electronics Hardware Engineer - Team Leader role:
- Degree qualified in a relevant science-based honours degree in Electronics Engineering, or related science, specializing in digital design techniques.
- Experience in engineering and technical aspects of RF design and/ or receiver circuits and systems in design, design support for manufacturing and development test.
- Experience in leading teams, mentoring and supervision of more junior members of the team.
- Desirable for the candidate to have knowledge of budgets, cost reporting, project planning and subcontractor technical management.
- Experienced with CAD tools. Knowledge in at least one of: AWR Microwave Office, Keysight ADS, Matlab, CST.
Full details of the Electronic Hardware Engineer - Team Leader is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.