Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Numerical Simulation and Digitalization Engineer (m/f) has arisen in ESCS Manufacturing Simulations department.
The Manufacturing Simulation Technical Center was created in August 2018 to support the implementation of the Airbus Digital Strategy.
The Team is in charge of delivering reliable modelling enabling predictive or retrospective Manufacturing Process
Simulations. This includes Material modelling as well.
The Team stands for:
- Innovation: we develop cutting edge simulation techniques in an innovative, digital way,
- Integration: our mission is to create the continuity between Engineering and Manufacturing,
- Agility: we work as a start-up, capturing new markets by delivering high value-added simulations.
COME AND BOOST YOUR CAREER WITH US:
- Join a highly motivated transnational Team at the heart of the Airbus Strategy,
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to work between the Engineering and the Manufacturing environments,
- Develop and use cutting edge numerical simulation techniques.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Intervening for all Airbus sites and all Airbus Programs,
- Assembling and building stress calculations of complex structures,
- Managing CFRP and polymer processes: e.g. Draping, Resin Infusion, Curing Distortion, Bonding,
- Managing metallic processes: e.g. Forming, Machining, drilling, Heat Treatments, Welding,
- Managing additive Manufacturing.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Ce poste exige une connaissance des risques potentiels de non-conformité. Le/la titulaire s'engage à agir avec intégrité, fondement du succès, de la réputation et de la croissance durable de la Société.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Airbus à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par Airbus.
Airbus s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.