Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Export Control Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join Export Control Systems & Airbus Commercial aircraft Department.
Airbus is committed to conducting its business with honesty and integrity, in accordance with all local and international laws and regulations. The Head of Airbus Export Control Systems and Commercial Aircraft is responsible for developing export controls compliance in a pragmatic way. Developing a more generalist working skills of the team. The Export Control Manager is responsible for helping to this goal in giving support and guidance to each team members.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Working on all export control matters handled by the department, as a support for the more sectorally focused team members, including Fr, UK, German, EU and US export regulations,
• Applying for export licences to French MoD or Dual-use administration,
• Ensure licence/agreements management,
• Participating to business meetings to de-risk export control issues as early as possible, notably through contract or design reviews,
• Developing export control training materials to raise awareness of export control issues with, help identify who needs required training and lead training sessions,
• Help defining and implementing internal compliance program and Technology Control Plans,
• Travelling as required to support local EC teams (team meetings, business support, etc.),
• Attending to Gifas meetings when other team member may not attend.