If you are interested in this position, please submit your application online.
Description of the job :
Airbus Toulouse is looking for a Flight Training Project Ab Initio Manager (m/f). You will join the ?Flight Training Worldwide Operations' Department (SLTFO).
Your accountabilities will be :
1. Definition, specifications and products of the Pilot Training Standards for the Phase 1 and 2 of MPL or equivalent in the modular Air Transport Pilot training.
2. Definition, specifications and products of the Ab-Initio Training Standards for the Phase 3 of MPL or Intermediate modules of the Airbus Competency based modular Training.
3. Flying School Standards issuing a ?Training by Airbus? Certificate.
4. Compliance of the Training with the appropriate regulation as defined by the ATO Training Policy.
Task & accountabilities :
You will be responsible for:
1. ICAO and/or EASA and/or FAA and/or local regulation analyzing impacting Ab-Initio Pilot Training
2. Management of Operations Manual and Training Manual for the MPL - Phase 1, 2 and 3 (or equivalent)
3. Participation of Working Group related to Ab-Initio Phase 1,2 or 3 training (or equivalent)
4. Surveillance and support of Flying School issuing a ?Training by Airbus? Certificate or equivalent.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.