- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : West Midlands, Wednesbury - Midlands de l'Ouest, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Health & Safety Assistant
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-23
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Assistant with COMAH knowledge/experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Health & Safety Assistant you will:
-Assist the health and safety team in supporting the organisation and staff on aspects of H&S procedures and legislation
-Undertake training to carry out inspections, surveys and audits as required,
-Assist in maintaining ISO 14001, OHAS 18001, and ISO 50001 systems
To be successful in the role of Health & Safety Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
-Experience of Health and Safety in a manufacturing environment
-COMAH knowledge or experience is essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Health & Safety Assistant, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH643586_1527080899
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Health & Safety Assistant