HR Administrator providing administrative support to the HR function working work in a small HR team based Marlow
If you are seeking an entry level position supporting HR functions across reporting, HR processes, accurate management of input to the payroll and ad hoc support where required. You will support two HR Business Partners and the VP of HR and will get exposure to a full range of HR functions including employee relations, compensation and benefits, recruitment and training.
HR Administrator responsibilities
· Oversee the preparation and issue documentation
Exits and variations of employment
Accurate notification to Payroll and benefit providers.
· Maintain all training, learning and development records
· Administrator of the online Performance Management system.
· Manage staff relationships effectively
· Promptly responding to HR queries
· Produce, maintain and distribute statistical and management information
· Ensure all staff have documentation relative to any awards and schemes etc.
· Keep HR systems accurate and up to date
Qualifications for HR Administrator
· Graduate or college leaver with 2 years experience or has a real interest in HR
· Degree Level o/ NVQ2 in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification
· Working towards CIPD and level
· Experience in an office environment
· Experience using computer systems
· Ideally some Experience in an HR administrative role
· Understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Flexible, approachable and a team-player
Competitive base salary
Excellent benefits package
Matched contribution pension
3x Salary Life Assurance
Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as an HR Administrator in a state of the art facility based in Buckinghamshire please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.