Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an IT Architect & Integration has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - SLC in Elancourt (78). You will join the Delivery & Services France Department (TCCW11).
You will be responsible to perform any integration tasks that are needed as part of pre-sales, trials /experimentation activities and projects.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Integrate SLC solutions (AGNET/Tactilon/etc) into LTE infrastructure (fixed or tactical) including HSS/PCRF for QoS management purpose,
• Integrate SLC solutions (AGNET/Tactilon/etc) within Customer existing applications and IT framework,
• Resolve and fix any interconnection issue and/or problem,
• Design IT configuration and master data strategy,
• Configure IT structure (NAT for Agnet Servers, firewall, DHCP Server, STUN server, external DNS server,...),
• Set up the security level for system architecture,
• Coordinate with all internal stakeholders to get the latest version of documents, slides, translations,
• Coordinate internal resources for Proofs of Concept and trials preparation (demo team, R&T, field support, PBM, etc..),
• Supervise all logistical activities related to Proofs of Concept and trials: frequency request, delivery, equipment PO, retrofit, equipment follow up and upgrade,
• Design, implement and test part of the global AGNET solution deployment automatization on laboratory or customer servers using homemade scripts and free or commercial tools.
This role will involve frequent travels for business (50% of the time) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.