- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Lancashire - Midlands de l'Ouest, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Maintenance Team Leader
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-01-04
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to work for a company who has the experience of working for a range of leading clients from a range of markets within the Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and Industrial.
As the Maintenance Team Leader, manage the maintenance team resources to ensure the maintenance plan is executed to schedule.
-To ensure that plant down time is minimised, whilst ensuring delivery of legislative compliance and
SHE performance required for a Lower Tier COMAH installation.
- Support plant with timely response to breakdowns or unplanned events.
- Purchase materials, spares and resources via approved vendors.
- Provide support and technical assistance to Maintenance resource planner to ensure planned tasks
are sufficiently understood to ensure effective execution.
- Liaise with production team to ensure daily requirements are fulfilled (breakdowns, job status)
- Participate in planning meetings (weekly/shutdown) to ensure maintenance activities are understood
and plant status requirements fully communicated to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance activity follows identified and approved workflows within
the CMMS System.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed to Fulfil the role:
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Experience of working in an Engineering/maintenance role
- First line manager experience and skills
- Computer Literate in Microsoft office packages (EXCEL in particular)
- Working knowledge of CMMS systems in particular AX / Dynaway or similar
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Able to prioritise workloads and respond efficiently to changing priorities
- Sound analytical and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
This business recognises the importance of our staff by providing excellent career opportunities. They also provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Maintenance, Team Leader, Leader, Supervisor, Electrical, Polymer Processing, Polymer production, Polymer, CMMS, AX, Management, Plant,
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH67706_1515055889
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Maintenance Team Leader