- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Bedfordshire, Luton - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Microwave Design Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2019-01-29
A leading defence organisation is looking for a principal microwave engineer working on the design, development and integration of microwave circuits and sub-systems.
As Microwave Design Engineer you\'ll be responsible for the following:
* You\'ll be responsible for developing microwave circuits and system as part of the radar core delivery team.
* You\'ll be responsible for microwave hardware requirements capture and management.
* You\'ll manage concept development and prototyping of microwave PCBs.
* You\'ll design microwave circuits and modules employing the company staged design processes.
* You\'ll prepare manufacturing data packs.
* You\'ll also develop test and design verification.
As a Microwave Design Engineer, you must have the following:
* You must have experience in design and test of circuits and sub systems.
* You should also be familiar with the following:
* S-parameter manipulation.
* EM simulation.
* Non-Linear circuit simulation.
* Matching network design.
* Microwave component selection.
* Filter design.
* Requirements capture and management.
Join an international leader in electronic and information solutions for aerospace and defence. With over 17000 employees and a revenue in excess of €3.2 billion over a number of site in the UK and across the globe.
* Flexi time.
* Lunch time finish on a Friday.
* Good pension scheme.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to find out additional information please click Apply Now!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH68479_1548780381
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Microwave Design Engineer