Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
The Network Orchestration External Intelligence Responsible will be in charge of the identification, definition, specification and set-up of the Network Orchestration External Intelligence Function in the CTO TELEO demonstrator.
The mission will cover at least:
- The identification of the external elements as enablers to enhance the Smart Routing function,
- The detailed definition of the Network Orchestration External Intelligence (i.e. the associated algorithms for decision),
- The specification of the inputs and interfaces to improve the Network Orchestrator capabilities,
- The development of the Orchestration External Intelligence steps according to the demonstrator phases (lab, inflight) and milestones.
The responsible owner will be integrated in the TELEO Smart Routing group.
Task & accountabilities :
The activities cover:
- Specification of the Network Orchestration External Intelligence:
o Services management,
- Definition of different algorithms adapted to the Orchestrator External Intelligence.
- Follow-up of the development of the Orchestrator External Intelligence (internal or 3rd party).
- Support and test of the developed solution in the complete E2E Smart Routing system.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.