Operations Manager for timely and cost effective delivery managing and maintaining integrity, discipline and efficient operation of manufacturing production facility based near Southampton.
With a minimum of 10 years experience in aircraft engineering and a minimum of 5 years experience in a management role within an aircraft manufacturing modification environment gained within a Part 21G or Part 145 Organisation you will be accountable for the delivery of all tasks directed to the team to time and budget.
You will have strong management skills and be able to lead and motivate the workforce in a demanding and complex environment.
Responsibilities of an Operations Manager
· Management of manpower resources for the delivery of products to the customer
· Maintain resource planning profiles for all projects to reflect programme requirements
· Create and maintain a safe working environment
· Provide reports covering progress against planned tasks, work not completed, improvement opportunities, environmental, Health and Safety (HS&E) Issues and work planned for the coming period
· Update on progress against the agreed plan for each product
· Attend meeting to discuss short and long term outputs, spares shortages, quality issues and potential work stops, HS&E and quality
· Maintain production run rate holding meetings as appropriate
· Develop and maintain monitoring techniques to quantify progress achieved
· Ensure all HS&E policies are adhered to, investigate non-conformances and complete HS&E paperwork.
· Ensure all quality policies are adhered to and complete paperwork as needed
· Investigate NCRs and implement corrective action
· Staff management of discipline and timekeeping
· Implement 5s, and drive the lean mythology
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as an Operations Manager with a globally recognised company based near Southampton please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.