Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a PMO for Airbus DS Services (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - Military Aircraft - in Elancourt (Paris area). As the successful candidate you will join the Airbus Support Centres (TASWF) department
Airbus Defence and Space (ADS) has been contracted by the French Ministry of Defence to provide in-service support to their main transport and tankers fleet. To deliver locally these services on the French Air Force bases, Airbus Defence & Space has set-up Services Centres for different aircraft: CN235 (in Evreux), A400M (in Orléans) and MRTT plus C212 (both in Istres). You will act as PMO (Programs Management Office) cost controlling functions for these entities in close relationship with Airbus DS finance teams from Spain and France,
You will report hierarchically to the Head Of Airbus DS Services Centres in France (TASWF) and functionally to the Finance organizations of ADS SAS and ADS SAU.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. General tasks
• Monitor and follow up the TASWF Resources Plan (internal headcount)
• Support to TASWF on MAKE/BUY and CORE /NON CORE strategy.
• External subcontracting: monitor and follow-up subcontracting plan (supplier/work package/contract).
• Support the Program on Planning
• Set the 5 year Operative Planning and forecasts
• Plan, control and advise on the set-up of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
• Support the Program on Risks and Opportunities:
• Be the focal point for all subcontracting matters
• Be responsible for the Project SAP network and activities: booking hours and subcontracting
• Advise Finance on updates of the Cost Breakdown structure.
• Ensure operational analysis of cost allocation and cost forecast.
• Be responsible for cost imputation validation
2. Tasks to be done on a monthly basis
• Productive hours follow up to ensure all productive hours are properly booked within SAP System.
• Monthly Operational Report (by mid-2nd week): main PMO key performance indicators in accordance with local operations and drivers.
3. General tasks to be done on a quarterly/annual basis
• Support Financial processes (OP, FC, EAC, RtD, Budgeting) to be led by central Finance Controller but in close coordination with local Finance Controller of ADS SAS and PMO.
• Prepare Internal CoC: perform a full bottom up report (Cost Center oriented as well as Program oriented).
• Support alignment meetings with Programs in order to validate main assumptions considered
This role will involve frequent travel for business in France and and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.