Product Supply Chain Manager responsible for the design, development and through lifecycle management of supply chains at product level based for Aviation Company in Dorset
There are 40 employees across the procurement department finding and managing outsource partners allowing delivery of products to time, cost and quality requirements.
You will have significant experience of designing supply chains, in conjunction with operations, to meet challenging requirements, with strong commercial and financial acumen and an excellent grasp of Lifecycle Management Processes
Responsibilities of a Product Supply Chain Manager
· Design of external supply chain integrating into product manufacturing plan
· Create and manage procurement plans to ensure program compliance
· Determine cost and implementation schedule of product supply chains
· Achieve programme objectives: Cost, Schedule and contractual commitments
· Manage development and aggregation of the full program
· Embed supply chain implementation plan
· Understand critical dependencies impacting on any implementation program
· Work with Commodity team to establish sourcing strategy for all major work packages
· Establish and manage risk and opportunity plans
· Drive cost and schedule compliance for all supply chain work packages
· Competitive base salary with performance bonus
· Career Development
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Supply Chain Manager in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.