- Company : MORSON INTERNATIONAL
- Localisation : Dorset, Wimborne - Angleterre du Sud-Ouest, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Product Review Engineer
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-01-08
Applies knowledge of design principles to assess and resolve product/process issues through the product lifecycle. Analyzes, conducts root cause analysis and develops dispositions for design non-conformances. Identifies, documents and communicates deviations that could impact design intent and safety. Develops and implements product/process improvements. Provides comprehensive build knowledge of the end product to ensure producibility. Represents the engineering community in the post production environment. Develops and implements technical training.
Analyzes products for non-conformance and provides written disposition of production, test and post-production discrepancies ensures configuration control. Identifies deviations that could impact product integrity, safety, design and regulatory requirements. Performs root causes analysis and takes corrective action for manufacturing, design and documentation issues. Provides technical support to interpret design intent and troubleshoot. Defines, initiates and approves technical content for revisions/improvements to product definition data. Audits suppliers/partners for nonconformance. Supports training and mentoring of internal and external customers.
Product Review Engineer
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : 12 Months
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £40 - £43 per hour + Limited
- References : 137773_1515418522
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Product Review Engineer