- Organise, implement and maintain production process flow
- Develop work instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, and ensure they are followed
- Develop, improve and implement existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings
- Investigate operational problems affecting production by reporting and recommending solutions to the management team
- Liaise with production planner/scheduler for ensuring the released products have adequate BOM and routings
- Manage manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing i.e. revise drawing, BOM, accurate work instructions and workmanship standards and process procedures
- Provide manufacturing data i.e. production control charts, reliability, process capability, to improve the process and monitor and measure progress to target
- Organise meetings with other team members to facilitate growth
- Identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations - i.e. new process equipment
- Support the pattern maker to include :design for cost, design for manufacturability and design for sub assembly
- Communicate with other departments to determine estimated costs, run times, cost reduction and close the feedback loop
- Liaise with suppliers on manufacturing process
- Train and supervise staff on new development processes and technology
- Responsible for establishing a training and quality culture
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.