Project Manager - Cheshire
Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer, requires a Project Manager for a new permanent role.
The Project Manager will assist and support the Project Management function in customer and project activities to satisfy customer and business requirements.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Ensuring that nominated projects are monitored and controlled from inception to completion
- Liaising with customer representatives and internal departments to develop project scope
- Providing and maintaining detailed project management reports
- Preparing and conducting presentations in support of customer and internal meetings
- Attending customer facilities as required. Some overseas travel may be involved
Key Skills and Experience for the Project Manager:
- Experience of managing projects within a similar environment (preferably in aerospace or engineering)
- Budgeting,planning and scheduling experience
- Well-developed IT skills, ideally including Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to assess customer requirements and mange risk
- Ability to reason and negotiate
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and in return for your experience, this Cheshire-based company will offer you a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered,