Quality Inspector contract for a reputable Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire
Details of Quality Inspector Contract:
· Due to start ASAP
· 6 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 37 hours per week
· Competitive rate
You will have Inspection knowledge and use of a wide variety of gauges and sophisticated measuring equipment - CMM, Roundness machine, Surface Analyser.
Have experience of working with Quality Systems and a sound knowledge of ISO9000 & Inspection sampling plans, experience of using Microscope for the inspection/detection of burrs and be able to interpret engineering drawings and processes and procedures.
Key Responsibilities of a Qualification Inspector:
· Inspect supply chain products and processes through the business normal inspection system and may include First Article Inspection (AS9102)
· Support engineering investigations for internal or external drivers
· Provide training to employees relative to interpretation of engineering drawings, work instructions, inspection techniques, and proper application of gauging.
· Knowledge of Heat Treatment and Wet Processes would be advantageous.
If you would like the opportunity to work as a Quality Inspector for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.