Sales Executive Consumables and Expendables maximising trading opportunities, growth in revenue within busy expanding aviation company salary on experience - West Sussex
You will work closely with other internal departments for a leading aerospace company to assist with the management of customer accounts and developing business relationships with customers. Assisting with management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
Must be able to work flexible hours, 37.5 hour week Mon - Fri between 07.00 & 19.00 plus some weekends with equivalent time off in the week.
· Assist in development of the Consumables & Expendables Sales team
· Deal with customer queries
· Quote customers and follow up quote/sales opportunities
· Negotiate with customers and suppliers
· Production and maintenance of relevant reports as required
· Administration of customer account forms and quotations
· Manage Customer Accounts and provide customer single point of contact
· Sales background with consumables or expendables within Aviation sector
· Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook expertise required
· New office premises
· Free parking
· Career path and progression
Due to the rural location of my client you will need your own transport.
If you are dynamic and motivated with a sales background and are looking for an exciting new challenge as a sales executive please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.