- Company : Capital International Staffing
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe - UK - South East England
- Position : Senior Systems Engineer / Systems Engineer - SC Level
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-12-05
Senior Systems Engineer / Systems Engineer - SC Level. Must have extensive experience in UK Defence/Military systems engineering or Marine Systems due to project needs.
Systems Engineering lifecycle, methodologies, systems engineering tools. Knowledge of electronic systems e.g. Radar, communication, weapon, fire control, decoy, surveillance. Experience in DOORS.
* Effective management and execution of project Work Packages.
* Understanding and reviewing requirements documentation
* Conducting System Engineering using the outputs of the various engineering teams
* Defining the system\'s sub-systems and their requirements including hardware and software
* Developing and continually refining the system acceptance strategy, and verification method for each system requirement. This includes writing the Acceptance Management Plan and Test Specifications.
* Ensuring the specification, design and acceptance are fully traceable
* Ensuring compliance of the design to the technical requirements and project constraints (e.g. cost)
* Deriving, defining and documenting:
a. System Acceptance Test Specifications,
b. System Functional Test/Factory Acceptance Test Procedures
* Assist with writing the project System Requirements Specifications
* Assist with developing and documenting the System Design through System Design Specifications and Interface Specifications
* Attending training and becoming suitably qualified and experienced to operate equipment independently
* Adhering to all safety work instructions
* Assisting engineers with engineering testing
* Conducting integration testing
* Conducting system testing
* Conducting formal testing in conjunction with QA team
* Providing adequate descriptions and recording of defects such that they can be investigated by other engineers
* Supporting fault investigation
* Supporting the safety verification process as required
* Supporting the engineering teams as required
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Systems Engineer, Systems Engineering, Defence, Electronic, Electrical, Naval, Marine, Maritime, Sonar Systems, military systems, DOORS, systems engineering lifecycle
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Term : 6 months +
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £45 - £51 per hour
- References : 19474-Systems/CL_1512475196
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Senior Systems Engineer / Systems Engineer - SC Level