Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a SIGINT Trainer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt. You will join the Training Department for Intelligence (TCIID1) and will be belong to a trainers' team where you role will consist in creating and delivering trainings to final users of provided solutions.
The Intelligence Business Line's mission is to deliver innovative and exhaustive solutions in the field of Intelligence for military and security purposes.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Develop training courses, generate training documentation, organize training sessions, deliver courses, evaluate trainees, operate training system /simulator
• Teach basic and advanced principles, techniques and procedures for SIGINT exploitation
• Operate Signal exploiting equipment/systems and SIGINTexploitation software
• Capture needs of internal/external customers
• Facilitate cross project / cross functional /cross country team & relationship
• Contribute to generate reliable timelines, staffing plans, estimate costs, and ensure training projects meet the needs of the respective customer
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.