Test Equipment Development Engineer
Carbon60 are seeking a Test Equipment Development Engineer to join the Test Equipment Team in Gloucester. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business who are both forward thinking and proactive which means therell be looking for the same characteristics in you.
Within this role you will concentrate on the development, improvement, build support and commissioning of electro-hydraulic test equipment. Primarily this entails writing software using Labview and designing electronic control systems which facilitate the assembly process and evaluate the performance characteristics of complex electro-hydraulic/pneumatic products.
You will be expected to deliver results with little supervision, for the full scope of project operations from complex designs based on a specification provided by the customer. In this role you will be accountable for meeting the proposed technical requirements as well as time and cost schedules.
· Possess experience in the design, development, building and commissioning of specialised test equipment.
· Knowledge of practical testing capabilities including hydraulics, thermal testing and vibration.
· Proven specific capabilities and experience in detailed software design (preferably using Labview) in an engineering environment.
· Computer literate with programming experience.
· Be able deliver high level of technical information to our customer at all levels.
· A desire to develop a career in the field of Test Equipment Engineering.
BSc Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.