We are looking for 2x Visual Inspectors to perform visual inspection, and verification of packaging, labelling, quantities to satisfy customer requirements.
- Perform visual inspections on components against customer acceptance standards (as applicable) to ensure components meet customer requirements.
- Perform verification of paperwork, packaging and quantities to ensure customer and company requirements are satisfied.
- Maintain information and status within company data systems to ensure this remains up to data and accurate.
- To support problem investigation by ensuring clear and concise problem definitions are established when issues arise. Using 8D tools to support QN response and PIR resolution
- Analyse trends and themes to support ongoing customer protection, supporting department and wider business.
- Liaise with suppliers on clear problem definition and return of non-conforming product
- Assist with local improvement activities at department level to enhance business performance and deliver exceptional quality
- Assist with local reviews within function delivering agenda and notarising minutes with action and improvement outcomes.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experience within Aerospace
- Attention to detail
- Experience within logistics / warehouse environment
- Good team working skills
- Good communication skills