This is an automatic translation
Implant on an area of ??5.5 hectares, located in the heart of the Androm area of ??the town of Blagnac, the Saint-Exup ry lyc is a structuring element of the Blagnac Constellation complex.
Opened in September 2004 and officially inaugurated on 14 September 2004 by Mr Martin MALVY President of the Midi-Pyrn region and Mrs BELLOUBET-FRIER Rector of the Acad mie of Toulouse, the multi-purpose school SAINT-EXUP RY welcomes today 1500 per year on a wide range of general, technological and vocational training, a significant part of which is in particular directed towards the worlds of aeronautics.