Safran Landing Systems (ex-Messier-Bugatti-Dowty) is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Company capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul. Safran Landing Systems is a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and supports more than 25,000 aircraft making over 40,000 landings every day. The company employs more than 7,000 staff working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
- World leader in the design, manufacture and support of landing gear, partnering with more than 30 airframers and 900 airline customers.
- Systems integration, and systems equipment, including landing systems, steering, braking and monitoring systems (brakes, wheels, landing gear) as well as electric taxiing system, equipping more than 17,000 civil aircraft;
- World leader in carbon brakes, equipping more than 6,800 aircraft in service, and holding more than 51% of market share in this segment;
- World leader in landing gear and system MRO, backed by a network of 10 repair stations, servicing more than 500 customers, with more than 1,200 landing gears maintained and overhauled per year, and more than 10,000 equipment components repaired annually
Paris, July 19, 2018Safran employees involved in this program watched the first flight of the BelugaXL on Tuesday, July 19 from the Toulouse Blagnac airport.Safran mak...
• More than 385 aircraft in service• Surpassed 1.5 million engine flight hoursFARNBOROUGH — On July 13, 2008, CFM International's parent companies,...